There is a DID/MPD ribbon

Thoughts about being "out" about being multiple; ways of connecting with other multiples; ways of spreading awareness of dissociative disorders.

There is a DID/MPD ribbon

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Actually, there are two (why not, since we're representing multiplicity, right?)

Here's a page with information about the ribbons. Clicking on either image will take you to the Cafe Press store that is selling things with that image on it.

Ah, who am I kidding? I happen to think my ribbon is the better design of the two that were chosen, because mine doesn't look like the autism awareness ribbons. So here's a picture of it. You can still go to the link above to see the other ribbon, and to read about the process of choosing them. And you should be able to click on the image here and get to the Cafe Press store with items. And if there are items you would like to see with the ribbon logo, post requests here, and I will work on getting that design available as well.
Image Here's a link to my Cafe Press store.

Even if you don't want to wear something with the DID/MPD ribbon on it, you might want to look at them, because then you'll know what it means if you see another person wearing one!

Oh, and feel free to use the image yourself, or make one of your own. My only request if you use the quilt ribbon is that you not copyright it to yourself, or do anything to prevent other people from being able to use the image as well. Post here as well if you'd like a link to higher-resolution versions of the ribbon, so that you can use it on your own site, or for your own purposes.

:kidsmile:
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Return to DID/MPD Awareness