just started a new blog of our own

Put links to personal blogs about DID or other dissociative disorders here. If you like, you can add a short description of the blog as well.

just started a new blog of our own

Postby doodles77 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:55 am

ah h a ..... well anyway we started our own blog at the blogger ... my sister thinks it's going to be a very healthy out let for me (she has been a teacher , a case manager for mentally ill and is now working with cognitivly challanged people ie the mentally "retarded" i find that term utterly offensive ) so i think she'd know about healthy outlets ....

http://insideoutside-riskherd.blogspot.com

partly we hope people will stumble in and learn a bit about life with d.i.d. and others with d.i.d. can pop in and comment , make some suggestions ect ... so anyway the name used there is riskherd ... some one decided to scramble our head and keeps challangeing us to take more risks , be more open and learn to live feeling way too over exposed .. they say we'll get used to it ... <><> the ones that came out in public as haveing m.p.d. / d.i.d. ... based on their suggestions (eeeek we scared) started our own blog :neener:
Last edited by doodles77 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
healing might seem so slow --- yet worth all the effort
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

Re: just started a new blog of our own

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 am

That really is quite brave!

Quick question: the link you gave sends me to a blog that seems not to have been written in since 2006. Is it the right one?
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Postby doodles77 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:27 am

uh no we posted a short haveing allergy trouble ... let me check i'm dyslexic at times might be a transposed problem
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

yah yah yah toby rescues yet again

Postby doodles77 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:57 am

toby is one of the few who can logic well enough to figure out glitches .... and per usual he's done it again ... we just are dumbfounded that these teens from the 70's can troubleshoot and figure out this cookie monster ... wern't many computers back in their time .... the posted address now goes to our blog ....

http://insideoutside-riskherd.blogspot.com
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:52 pm

From Jamie (14 years old): "Just because we're stuck at a particular *age* doesn't mean we're stuck in the calendar year we *were* that age! Of *course* we can figure things out!" :neener:
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Postby doodles77 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:16 am

:neener: :hmm: hi jamie (14) we hope our comment about toby from the 70's surpriseing us with his skills didn't insult you ! we feel that the ones who have learned to not only cope with being from other parts of our life , but accomplish things we can't is really kool .

our system is rarely based on the ages ... but always on the skills .... one of the bosses inside is almost two . if she says you do this ... we do it . after all at almost two but the body is 50 she's learned alot ...

some of us adults just look at the computer and have a meltdown ....

glad you posted tho ... what each inside has to say is really important to the best for all inside ..
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

hey we are 14 too .

Postby doodles77 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:26 am

Ike and Mike ... what the big guys are saying is they think our haveing learned to live in the new techno age when there were no real computes cell phones and game boxes is really neat and shows our systems are healthy and growing ...

we used to roller skate ... then our feet got messed up . no more skateing . now people roller blade and even have shoes with wheels that can be up and just shoes or down and skates ... lot more fun then those old heavy skates we bet ...

they even are makeing things that are virtual reality ... looks and in you mind feels one way ...but its all about a computer program ... these things are so kool ... thanks for sticking up for all us youngers . we know we can do lots of stuff . and our systems are built on skills and abilitys not how old someone is .
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

Postby Memyself&who on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Cool! Glad to see you writing.
Would it be ok if we added you to the blog list at our blog? It's ok if not.
Memyself&who
posts a bit
posts a bit

Return to Blogs